“Personal information” is information about an identifiable individual. Information that is typically included on a business card such as name, title, and business contact information is usually not considered personal information.
Limiting Collection of Information
We only collect, use and disclose personal information that is necessary for the purposes identified in this Policy.
Purpose of Collecting Information
LAI collects, uses and discloses information, which may include personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services that you have requested from us
- To communicate with you about your account and to provide you with information related to our products and services;
- To assist with the collection of any amounts owing by you to LAI
- To contact you in response to any requests, complaints or comments you may have.
- To provide you with information regarding our business and sales
- To research, develp, evaluate, and improve our products, services, sales and marketing strategies
LAI may share non-personal and/or aggregated information that
you have provided to us with other business divisions within the KAR
Auction Service group of companies.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
We will seek your prior consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as required by applicable privacy legislation. Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you can refuse to consent to our collection, use or disclosure of personal information about you. You may also withdraw your consent to any further collection, use or disclosure of personal information about you at any time by giving us reasonable notice. If our intended disclosures or uses of personal information change, we will notify you accordingly.
Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
Accuracy and Corrections
If you would like to update or remove personal information previously submitted to LAI or withdraw your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Personal information about LAI customers is maintained in a secure environment. LAI has safeguards in place through the use of firewalls and password protected computers to control access to your personal information and to ensure that your personal information is appropriately protected
Amendments to Policy
LiveBlock Auctions International Inc.
#200, 2125 11th Avenue
Canada, S4P 3X3
Attention: LAI Privacy Officer